Terms and Conditions
1) The fee covers filming at location and in the surrounding area and one set of amends. Additional alterations beyond the one set of amends, will be charged at £25 per hour.
2) Delivery of the finished video is expected between 4 and 6 weeks of this date but cannot be guaranteed due to unforeseen problems.
3) The invoice will be sent on delivery of the finished video.
4 ) Copyright of the finished video is owned by ByGeorge Films.
5) The filmmaker will liaise directly with the client for times and dates regarding access to accommodation. Appointments that are not kept by the client will incur an 'expenses charge' of £50 to cover wasted travelling time, fuel costs and expenses.
This must be paid before any further visit can be arranged.
6) Any problems with the final video must be reported to ByGeorge Films within 14 days of final delivery date.
7) Credit to ByGeorge Fims may be displayed in the final few frames of the video.
8) Client contact details will be displayed in the film if requested.
9) The client accepts that any video can be used or published at any time by ByGeorge Films to help promote its video production service and business.
10) All film and images on this website are protected by copyright – any breach of copyright will be pursued by ByGeorge Films.
11) Footage or images must not be used for any unlawful purpose, or to defame any organisation or individual, or in a way that implies an endorsement by ByGeorge Films.
12) Users of films and images obtained from ByGeorge Films should satisfy themselves that necessary permissions have been given for their intended use.
13) ByGeorge Films accepts no blame, or liability for compensation, as a result of actions taken as a consequence of using the website, or acting upon its contents.
14) ByGeorge Films will not be liable for damage to persons, property or data caused by the use of ByGeorge Films products or services.
15) Music tracks purchase for films from the recommended supplier may be reused by ByGeorge Films.
16) These Terms and Conditions are accepted by the client on requesting work from ByGeorge Films.